Partners
Daily Poll

Old All That (1994-2001) or new All That (2002-2005)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old All That (1994-2001) or new All That (2002-2005)?

Post  Rocko on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:21 am

Brief history~All That is an American live-action, sketch comedy-variety show that aired on the Nickelodeon cable television network featuring short comedic sketches and weekly musical guests. The theme song for All That was performed by TLC. Early episodes were taped at the now-closed Nickelodeon Studios at Universal Orlando, but then moved to Hollywood at the Nickelodeon On Sunset theater (formerly the Earl Carrol Theatre), where shows like The Amanda Show, Kenan & Kel, and Drake & Josh were also filmed.
All That first aired on April 16, 1994, as a "sneak peek" and debuted as a regular series on December 24, 1994. It was also broadcast internationally, in countries such as the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, India, Japan, Malaysia, Spain and Canada.
All That lasted ten seasons before it was canceled in 2005. The final episode aired on October 22, 2005 on the Nickelodeon network. The show started out in the SNICK block until 2004, when the network converted the SNICK time-slot into a second night for TEENick. In fact, the second era castmembers would host SNICK as the "On Air Dare" would be played between shows during commercial breaks.~

So what do you prefer? Old All That?... Or new All That? Discuss here!
Rocko
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Old All That (1994-2001) or new All That (2002-2005)?

Post  astoldbynostalgia on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:01 pm

I prefer the old All That because all the originals like Kenan Thompson, Kel Mitchell, Laurie Beth Denberg etc were still on it. But I do think the newer version had some funny episodes as well. Also, is it just me or does anyone else not remember the last season from 2005..like AT ALL? I looked it up on Youtube and I didn't remember that opening theme or any of those cast members.
astoldbynostalgia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocko on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:13 pm

astoldbynostalgia wrote:I prefer the old All That because all the originals like Kenan Thompson, Kel Mitchell, Laurie Beth Denberg etc were still on it. But I do think the newer version had some funny episodes as well. Also, is it just me or does anyone else not remember the last season from 2005..like AT ALL? I looked it up on Youtube and I didn't remember that opening theme or any of those cast members.

I stopped watching All That in 2002, so it would probably be all new to me.
Rocko
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TommyPickles on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Personally, the old "All That". The old was a classic and is popular amongst viewers. Whilst I don't consider the later All That the worst thing ever, I don't think it is as funny. All That sorta lost its charm, at least in my opinion. But hey, each to their own.

TommyPickles
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://thereptarwagon.bigboardlive.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugratskid4 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:31 am

I was never a GIGANTIC fan of "All That", but the old ones were better in my opinion. That's just me though, someone else may think differently.
Rugratskid4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Poof on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:07 pm

astoldbynostalgia wrote:I prefer the old All That because all the originals like Kenan Thompson, Kel Mitchell, Laurie Beth Denberg etc were still on it. But I do think the newer version had some funny episodes as well. Also, is it just me or does anyone else not remember the last season from 2005..like AT ALL? I looked it up on Youtube and I didn't remember that opening theme or any of those cast members.

Laurie is a overrated actress imho. The newer episodes is way better than the mid-series episodes...I'm so tired of Kenan AND Kel as Nick just airs that show ALL the time.

Poof

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top