Partners
Daily Poll

why the love for hey arnold?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why the love for hey arnold?!

Post  spongebobfantic13 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:28 pm

Why do people love this show? it completely sucks! unoriginal characters... one of the worse since invader zim! i see why spongebob is still on...

spongebobfantic13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why the love for hey arnold?!

Post  TommyPickles on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Because it's a great show with lovable characters, character-development and great humour.

SpongeBob did have that, until it was brought back in 2005 for an additional season.

TommyPickles
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://thereptarwagon.bigboardlive.com

Back to top Go down

Post  spongebobfantic13 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:45 pm

TommyPickles wrote:Because it's a great show with lovable characters, character-development and great humour.

SpongeBob did have that, until it was brought back in 2005 for an additional season.

Did have that?! it still does! spongebob shows more tears than he ever did now! i don't know what you been watching,but you need to watchagain...spongebob is getting better...it is improving...season 8 and 9 is completely better than the earlier ones...they are just decent ulike rugrats which just jumped the shark after those two annoying characters were added...thats why i hate it when i rewatched the epsidoes!

spongebobfantic13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic-Lioness on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:30 pm

spongebobfantic13 wrote:Why do people love this show? it completely sucks! unoriginal characters... one of the worse since invader zim! i see why spongebob is still on...
Um... I get you love Spongebob, I love him too, but why bash Hey Arnold? I think it is just as good as the earlier seasons of spongebob, maybe even just a tad bit better. I loved how it had Unique Characters. (Not saying Spongebob didn't, but Hey Arnold was a good cartoon Just like Spongebob is.)

Nostalgic-Lioness

View user profile http://nostalgic-lioness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum