Partners
Daily Poll

rugrats doesn't need to come back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rugrats doesn't need to come back

Post  spongebobfantic13 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:36 pm

I used to be a fan of rugrats but i started disliking it when people like you starting doing things to try to bring it back. it will never beat spongebob...spongbob is better than rugrats. rugrats added two characters that ruined the show while spongebob never added any characters...spongebob keeps improving...its better with every episode,i feel...

spongebobfantic13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rugrats doesn't need to come back

Post  SpookyMel on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Rugrats has every right to be on Nick as SpongeBob does! Twisted Evil I mean... IT WAS NICK'S ORIGINAL CASH COW! $$$ afro Since it used to be such a big milestone for Nick, why drop it now?! Basketball

SpookyMel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugratskid4 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:37 pm

Actually, Spongebob was just as good as Rugrats, UNTIL the movie. After the movie, it went downhill. Now it's just on to make money. No thought or enjoyment is put int the show like it used to. Rugrats had good writing through the whole series, unlike Spongebob. I'm sorry, but Spongebob needs t be replaced And Rugrats seems like a great candidate. Tommy Pickles
Rugratskid4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocko on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Rugratskid4 wrote:Actually, Spongebob was just as good as Rugrats, UNTIL the movie. After the movie, it went downhill. Now it's just on to make money. No thought or enjoyment is put int the show like it used to. Rugrats had good writing through the whole series, unlike Spongebob. I'm sorry, but Spongebob needs t be replaced And Rugrats seems like a great candidate. Tommy Pickles

Steven Hillenburg left the show and I believe he then gave the position to Derek Drymon, who refused it, so then he chose to give it to Paul. Paul was a good pre-movie writer but a terrible show-runner. It has a ton of canon issues now, the characters are completely different, the stories aren't connectable. Least Rugrats has kept true unlike SpongeBob. I've confronted Paul on if he did it for the enjoyment or for the money and he wouldn't give me a straight answer. I believe Paul does indeed do it for the paycheck, sadly.

Another big factor to why the show has gone downhill and nobody bothers to pay attention to this, is also because of Vincent Waller. He did good on R&S, but not doing well on SB. He's no Derek Drymon, that's for sure!

-Rocko
Rocko
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top