Partners
Daily Poll

Background Info?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Background Info?

Post  Rugratskid4 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Does anyone have any background info on this show or any stories on the show's production? I'd really love to hear some.
Rugratskid4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Background Info?

Post  Rocko on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Rugratskid4 wrote:Does anyone have any background info on this show or any stories on the show's production? I'd really love to hear some.

It's rumored that in the shows first season, the crew made up the lines as they went on... as no scripts or anything.

Oh wait, no, that was for SpongeBob. I'm sure TommyPickles knows plenty of cool little stories, I just have to drag him on here long enough for him to tell.

''I try to make sense of things. Which is why, I guess, I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.''

''You see, imperfection is the key. Imperfections make us individuals, that's what makes us unique.''

Co-Founder/Owner/Admin... I am Rocko. Need any help? Don't be afraid to PM me! On anything, anytime! Tommy Pickles
Rocko
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top