Partners
Daily Poll

What up, peeps?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What up, peeps?

Post  Klotzilla on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:04 pm

This is Sgt Floyd from over at Muppet Central.

Anyways, I've always been a big fan of Doug. I think it might possibly be my favorite 90s nicktoon. I've always loved Roger for some reason. Dunno what that says about me but I digress.
Klotzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What up, peeps?

Post  Rocko on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Klotzilla wrote:This is Sgt Floyd from over at Muppet Central.

Anyways, I've always been a big fan of Doug. I think it might possibly be my favorite 90s nicktoon. I've always loved Roger for some reason. Dunno what that says about me but I digress.

I remember you! Razz Thanks for joining us! I'll be looking forward to your posts! And my favorite 90s Nicktoon is Rocko (if you haven't noticed Razz), followed by... um... probably The Rugrats.

But again, welcome to the forum. As you may know from before, we are a working progress, and I just want to thank you for the help you did provide for us. Don't forget to tell your friends, and one more time, I'm really looking forward to having discussions with you! SpongeBob Thanks!

-Rocko

''I try to make sense of things. Which is why, I guess, I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.''

''You see, imperfection is the key. Imperfections make us individuals, that's what makes us unique.''

Co-Founder/Owner/Admin... I am Rocko. Need any help? Don't be afraid to PM me! On anything, anytime! Tommy Pickles
Rocko
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top