Partners
Daily Poll

Build-A-Bear... er... Sponge? SpongeBob

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Build-A-Bear... er... Sponge? SpongeBob

Post  Rocko on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:42 pm

It seems that SpongeBob is still only going for the merchandise... guess what I read lately.

Build-A-Bear Workshop shared an annoucement that they will have a new friend to create in May.

Details:
SpongeBob SquarePants is coming to Build-A-Bear Workshop May 17! More details coming in May.

They're doing an exclusive interview with SpongeBob, want you to help them. Text what to ask him, how it works: Text HAPPY + your question to 68710. Then visit Blog.buildabear.com on May 16 to see if he answered your question.
-SOURCE: http://blog.al.com/bargain-mom/2013/04/build_a_bear_spongebob_square.html

Shouldn't they change the name to Build-A-Sponge then? Razz Nick is still milking SpongeBob for all it's worth. It's sad, they only keep it going for the money, plus the people behind the SB team now seem like that don't have no love for it.

But Kermit & Miss Piggy also got Build-A-Bear... is this a trend?

Plus, there is a interview with him... I wonder if Tom Kenny will be performing or if it's just a written type thing. Someone should ask SpongeBob, ''What the heck happened to your voice?''. I might ask a little question myself... what about you? Will YOU text a question for the Sponge? I might.

-Rocko

''I try to make sense of things. Which is why, I guess, I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.''

''You see, imperfection is the key. Imperfections make us individuals, that's what makes us unique.''

Co-Founder/Owner/Admin... I am Rocko. Need any help? Don't be afraid to PM me! On anything, anytime! Tommy Pickles
Rocko
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Build-A-Bear... er... Sponge? SpongeBob

Post  Klotzilla on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:19 pm

That's actually a pretty neat sounding promotion. Although I'm surprised there hasn't been a Spongebob sooner. I wonder what the clothing options are going to be. They'd have to make a line of clothes specifically for him, wouldn't they?

I probably won't be sending in any questions, but I will probably check the website out when the answers are up
Klotzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocko on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Klotzilla wrote:That's actually a pretty neat sounding promotion. Although I'm surprised there hasn't been a Spongebob sooner. I wonder what the clothing options are going to be. They'd have to make a line of clothes specifically for him, wouldn't they?

I probably won't be sending in any questions, but I will probably check the website out when the answers are up

Hopefully the cheeks don't pop out in a annoying expression like he does now. I loved The Muppets BAB. If it's the classic SpongeBob, I might look into picking it up.

It will probably be filtered with the same old questions, sadly. I can understand that too, I guess.

''I try to make sense of things. Which is why, I guess, I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.''

''You see, imperfection is the key. Imperfections make us individuals, that's what makes us unique.''

Co-Founder/Owner/Admin... I am Rocko. Need any help? Don't be afraid to PM me! On anything, anytime! Tommy Pickles
Rocko
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

I'm ashamed.

Post  Rugratskid4 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:02 pm

I might actually get a Spongebob. Isn't that bad? i only have a Build a Bear Elmo. XD
Rugratskid4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top