Partners
Daily Poll

Favorite Movie?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite Movie?

Post  Rugratskid4 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Rocko asked me what my favorite movie of all time was, and it's Rugrats in Paris. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Rugratskid4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Movie?

Post  Rocko on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:16 pm

My favorite movie is Jurassic Park. Everyone should go watch this in IMAX theaters! Just fantastic.

''I try to make sense of things. Which is why, I guess, I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.''

''You see, imperfection is the key. Imperfections make us individuals, that's what makes us unique.''

Co-Founder/Owner/Admin... I am Rocko. Need any help? Don't be afraid to PM me! On anything, anytime! Tommy Pickles
Rocko
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Maybe........

Post  Rugratskid4 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:00 pm

I might go see it!
Rugratskid4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Klotzilla on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:52 am

Probably Coraline or the Lorax. Yes, I like the awful travesty that destroyed the name of the original short from the 70s. geek

Klotzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocko on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:35 am

Klotzilla wrote:Probably Coraline or the Lorax. Yes, I like the awful travesty that destroyed the name of the original short from the 70s. geek

Didn't enjoy the Lorax much, but Coaline was pretty good! Is that on Blu-ray 3D? (*Yes... I like 3D Razz)

*Note: I only like depth in 3D, not the annoying pop-out things every four seconds, considering it just looks lame in 2D)

''I try to make sense of things. Which is why, I guess, I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.''

''You see, imperfection is the key. Imperfections make us individuals, that's what makes us unique.''

Co-Founder/Owner/Admin... I am Rocko. Need any help? Don't be afraid to PM me! On anything, anytime! Tommy Pickles
Rocko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Klotzilla on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:37 am

Sadly, I only have the DVD version. I only just upgraded to blu ray and hi def this Christmas. And despite everything being in a strange shade of magenta, I enjoyed the 3D, from what I could see of it at least. I wear glasses, and those small cardboard glasses barely fit around my big head alone, wearing them with glasses is impossible. So I watched it sitting about 8 inches away from the computer screen, the furthest I can really be to see something. Who needs eyes anyway? XP
Klotzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocko on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Klotzilla wrote:Sadly, I only have the DVD version. I only just upgraded to blu ray and hi def this Christmas. And despite everything being in a strange shade of magenta, I enjoyed the 3D, from what I could see of it at least. I wear glasses, and those small cardboard glasses barely fit around my big head alone, wearing them with glasses is impossible. So I watched it sitting about 8 inches away from the computer screen, the furthest I can really be to see something. Who needs eyes anyway? XP

You need to upgrade the 3D also, and ditch the green/red thing! Razz I'm kidding. And we don't need eyes... just our noses! Razz

Rocko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RobertsRollerCoaster on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Mine is probably the first Back to the Future. The ride is probably the only thing I want back at Universal more than Nickelodeon Studios Shocked.
RobertsRollerCoaster

View user profile http://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocko on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:37 am

RobertsRollerCoaster wrote:Mine is probably the first Back to the Future. The ride is probably the only thing I want back at Universal more than Nickelodeon Studios Shocked.

I like the Jurassic Park ride at Universal but it's in need of a serious major update. I also miss BTTF, I always thought that was a great ride and the new Simpsons ride doesn't hold up to me.

Rocko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spongebobfan64 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:21 pm

I guess my favorite movie is the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie tongue 
spongebobfan64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

IDK.....

Post  MMM on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:27 pm

I'm not much a movie guy, but yeah, maybe the SB movie for me too.
MMM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic-Lioness on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:36 pm

My favorite Animated movie is Balto, and My favorite movie of all time is the 1996 movie, Twister.  Laughing 

View user profile http://nostalgic-lioness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top