Partners
Daily Poll

Space Madness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Space Madness

Post  Klotzilla on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Possibly one of the best, if not THE best episode of Ren and Stimpy. I remember I had a Ren and Stimpy VHS tape and I watched this particular episode so much that the tape eventually broke XD

The whole scene with Ren and the bar of soap was gold cheers
Klotzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Space Madness

Post  Rocko on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:50 pm

Klotzilla wrote:Possibly one of the best, if not THE best episode of Ren and Stimpy. I remember I had a Ren and Stimpy VHS tape and I watched this particular episode so much that the tape eventually broke XD

The whole scene with Ren and the bar of soap was gold cheers

Interesting note here... There is a section of the old Nickelodeon Studio featuring R&S artwork on the wall that represents the Space Madness episode. Another interesting thing is that it's one of the only things left from Nickelodeon Studios that is still there, untouched.

''I try to make sense of things. Which is why, I guess, I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.''

''You see, imperfection is the key. Imperfections make us individuals, that's what makes us unique.''

Co-Founder/Owner/Admin... I am Rocko. Need any help? Don't be afraid to PM me! On anything, anytime! Tommy Pickles
Rocko
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top