Partners
Daily Poll

Doug vs Arthur

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug vs Arthur

Post  Klotzilla on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Has anyone else ever noticed the similarities between Doug and the PBS show Arthur? You could argue that Doug is just Arthur with humans.

Both of them are about a rather ordinary, dorky kid and just trying to survive school. I know a lot of shows follow the same formula, but these two in particular seem really similar. The only major difference is that Doug is more strictly grounded in reality
Klotzilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug vs Arthur

Post  Rocko on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:27 pm

Arthur was made after Doug, so I wouldn't doubt it. The only difference I can notice is that, Arthur is still own, making new episodes, while Doug hasn't made any new episodes in a while. I liked Arthur when I was younger, still quite a good show. I wonder if the older episodes of Arthur are better than the later ones? Laughing

''I try to make sense of things. Which is why, I guess, I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.''

''You see, imperfection is the key. Imperfections make us individuals, that's what makes us unique.''

Co-Founder/Owner/Admin... I am Rocko. Need any help? Don't be afraid to PM me! On anything, anytime! Tommy Pickles
Rocko
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://iamreptarhearmeroar.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top